I am having a moment where I can’t think of something different to write about for the letter G. The top words I think of are:
- Golf (I wrote about gold in last years A to Z challenge)
- Greatness (my husband called this out when I asked him what comes to mind for the letter G. Not sure if he was talking about himself, haha)
- Gravy (my husband again) and then I said while laughing out loud:
- Good Gravy
- Going (only because we are packing as we are moving in a month and I’m happy to going to our place)
- Green (I’m starting at my green fountain pen on my desk)
As you can see I’m at a loss at the moment. I just got home from a long day at the hotel life and what comes to mind about this blog challenge at the moment is, good gawd what have I gotten myself into? There are three g words there. I left work after a nine-hour day which I didn’t plan on, but when you are a manager and something goes wrong, you are the one to deal with it, then I got home and made dinner (to my husbands credit he started the process which is helpful), and the days events are still racing through my mind as I’m dicing a red pepper for the Farro salad for dinner. The word that comes to mind is Gratitude.
I am so grateful and full of gratitude for this very moment, to be right here on the page with you. I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity that is being provided to maintain this beautiful creative life that is fully intended. I am grateful to have fun with these blogs. I realize this is a pretty much a personal blog today and that’s okay because I’m doing what I need to be doing. Writing. I think I will take the letter H and write a bit more about the Hotel life.
If you are part of the A to Z blogging challenge, how is it going? Are you stuck on a letter? Do you prewrite your posts or do you write them the date of? I would love to hear from you.
Until next time, keep on typing. . . .